Joseph and Louis Wenger
Since its founding in 1935, Wenger Manufacturing has been a family-owned business and a manufacturer of industrial grain milling machinery. The sons of Swiss immigrants, Joseph and Louis Wenger built and operated a small custom feed mill to service the local farming community around Sabetha, Kansas. By the 1940s, the two brothers had designed a machine that blended molasses with dry feedstuffs, the first extrusion cooking system used in the making of all commercial extrusion feeding pellets today. Wenger extruders are now used in the livestock feed industry worldwide. Wenger International today has subsidiary offices in Belgium, China, Brazil, the United Kingdom, and Taiwan. As our global community has grown, so too has the agri-business industry which feeds it. To read more about Wenger Manufacturing, please click here.